Moby electrocuted in Amsterdam

Moby electrocuted in Amsterdam

The American pop musician Moby was electrocuted during a concert in Amsterdam because an electric light bulb fell on his neck.

The popular entertainer was half a minute knocked unconscious by shock, but could again to continue his performance.

“I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the reflex gallery in amsterdam, tweeted Moby shortly after the incident.

“But I’m feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy.”

moby was born in new york city, but grew up in connecticut, where he started making music when he was 9 years old. he started out playing classical guitar and studied music theory, and then went on to play with seminal connecticut hardcore punk group ‘the vatican commandoes’ when he was 14. Currently he’s touring in support of his most recent album.

See the video of the incident.

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares